uTorrent is by far one of the best and most popular bittorrent clients. What makes it even better is its availability across platforms i.e. Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile devices like Android and iPhone.
Well, we are going to show how to disable the banner ads that flash on the user interface, on the left bar and on the top just below the toolbar.This method is applicable in all the torrent apps (like biTorrent, uTorrent, bitComet, etc.) Let us see how to do it.
Follow the below steps:
- Go to Options -> Preferences or press Ctrl + P to go directly.
- On the Preferences window, on the left pane, click the Advanced option. Do not expand it, simply click on Advanced.
- Type offer in Filter box.
- Look for left_rail_offer and sponsored_torrent_offer
- In order to turn the ads off, change their value to false. Click on Ok.
- Enjoy Torrenting without ads.
If you want to remove upgrade button on left side just go again in preferences and also False these